Accountancy's 2009 Winners!
Nov 19, 2009
Companies and teams from the relatively new to the large and very well established, together with individuals from every level and a broad cross section of industry, public sector and practice enjoyed an exciting evening on the 4th June celebrating the achievements of their industry's best, at the third annual dinner of it's kind, proudly sponsored by Catalyst, the Nigel Wright North East Accountancy Awards 2009.
This years winners, as pictured on the Awards website, are:
- Accounting Technician of the Year 2009 Joe Pearson, Procter & Gamble
- New Accountant of the Year 2009 James Dale, Anderson Barrowcliff LLP
- Accountant of the Year 2009 Paul Mankin, PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
- Tax Advisor of the Year 2009 Stephen Hall, Deloitte
- Finance Director of the Year 2009 Bimal Shah, Nomad Digital
- Independent Firm of the Year 2009 Harlands
- Branch of the Year 2009 KPMG
- Business Finance Team of the Year 2009 Procter & Gamble
- Public Sector Finance Team of the Year 2009 Four Housing Group
- Accounting & Finance Employer of the Year 2009 Procter & Gamble
- Corporate Finance Deal of the Year 2009 KPMG
- Outstanding Achievement of the Year 2009 John Wall, Chairman, Proton Power Systems plc
Very well done to all who entered as we look forward to 2010!